The rest of the sermons recorded from Robert Harkrider’s gospel meeting at Spring Warrior in August 2006 have been uploaded.
To see all the sermons you can choose from click this link and then press the link to “View More.”
For those of you who have iTunes on your computer, the following link will allow you to automatically subscribe to all Spring Warrior’s audio content whenever new content is available (approximately once per week):
iTunes, iPod, iPhone
Dan Chaney preached two lessons today on types of prayer. He preached the morning lesson on prayers of worship and confession (audio Powerpoint), and preached this evening’s lesson on prayers of petition and intercession (audio Powerpoint).
Worship – consists of Thanksgiving, Praise and Adoration
- 1 Thess. 5:17 in everything we can be thankful
- Psalm 33:1, Psalm 34:1-3, 2 Samuel 22:2-4, Psalm 100:1-4, Psalm 103, 104
- 1 Timothy 1:17, Revelation 4:8-11, 5:11-14
Confession – literally means “to speak the same thing”
- Psalm 32:3-5
- Luke 18:13
- Ezra 9, Nehemiah 9:32-36, Daniel 9
Petition – asking or making requests in prayer
- Mark 11:34, John 15:7, Matthew 7:9-11
- 1 Peter 5:7
Intercession – Praying on behalf of others
- Exodus 32:10-14
- Job 42:8ff
- 1 Samuel 12:23
Below is a Powerpoint presentation prepared by Dan Chaney to accompany one of his sermons entitled, “Making Marriage Work.”
Making Marriage Work (ppt)
As you know, Spring Warrior has a website, https://springwarrior.wordpress.com/. But beginning this week, Spring Warrior began uploading audio copies of gospel meetings and sermons as well. You can access them through the normal website, or you may go to http://podpoint.net/user/165 and listen online or download and listen with Windows Media Player or iTunes.
If you are familiar with podcasting, you can also subscribe to the podcast rss feed at http://podpoint.net/feed/165 and the content will download to your podcast player, Windows Media Player, iTunes, iPod, or iPhone automatically each time a new sermon is uploaded.
So far I have uploaded two of Dan Chaney’s sermons, and I have began uploading recorded content from our gospel meetings. (Thank Jeff Himmel for making all of those cds!)
To subscribe through iTunes simply do this:
1. Go to http://podpoint.net/user/165.
2. Click the large PODCAST button.
3. Copy the web address of that destination page, http://podpoint.net/feed/165.
4. In iTunes, click the ADVANCED menu.
5. Select SUBSCRIBE TO PODCAST.
6. Paste the web address (http://podpoint.net/feed/165) in the text box and hit enter.
7. iTunes should begin downloading the most recent episode in that feed from PodPoint. After that point, new audio in that feed will automatically be downloaded to your computer.
Dan’s first lesson at Spring Warrior: Marriage from the Beginning Oct 5, 2009
On January 10, 2010, Dan Chaney shared with his brethren an account of his three-week trip to Kenya in December 2009 to encourage the brethren there. To hear this sermon based on Acts 14:27, press this, and to download Dan’s Powerpoint presentation press this. The Powerpoint file is too large (50MB) to embed and view on a free WordPress.com account.
Acts 14:27 (NKJV):
Now when they had come and gathered the church together, they reported all that God had done with them, and that He had opened the door of faith to the Gentiles.